Monday, June 3, 2013

A hiccup on the network

So yesterday I was unable to get online, due to issues with our internet connection. We had about 3 minutes of connection yesterday morning, and then 5 minutes of connection last night. The rest of the day, the modem was just flickering and flashing, and not doing anything useful. Have contacted our provider, and hoping to get it sorted ASAP, so please bare with me for any possible missed posts. Yesterday's promo for Gemma Parkes had been rescheduled for the 19th, so thankfully I didn't have to worry about that (though silly me forgot about the re-sched and panicked!). Author Chat Friday should be able to go ahead however, and we should hopefully be back on track. 
I'll hopefully have some fantastic news to share soon, besides the fact that Persephone, the novel that I have been working on since November for NaNoWriMo last year, is finished and has now been submitted to Naughty Nights Press. Jeannie's Cowboys, erotic m/f/m short, is not far behind, so I'll be able to get back to Acapello's Lady, The Coven, The Crypt and The Lover's Lovers in between study and moving, thankfully. Very relieved. I have a potential new novel to start as well, but I won't give details until a little later. However, like I said, I should have some fantastic news to share soon, so stay tuned!