Sunday, April 28, 2013

Promo Monday with Maggie Nash


Thanks so much Phoenix for having me here today. I’m so excited – my story KINKY BET is released today!  It’s definitely got a lot of sex scenes in it!

BLURB
Who knew losing a bet could be this much fun?
Erica Nielsen agreed to a bet with her best friend, but she never imagined losing would involve a weekend of punishment at Dangerous Liaison, a BSDM retreat. But was it really punishment being trained by a sexy Irishman who takes her on a sexual journey of a lifetime?
Conal Brennan agrees to help a young woman find her submissive nature. He always enjoys being the one in control, but one look at the Nordic blonde he calls 'Fire girl' and he’s not sure who’s controlling whom.
Reader Advisory: This book contains scenes of light BDSM, spanking, bondage, voyeurism, group sex, public sex, M/F/M, some F/F action and a whole lot of kink!


EXCERPT from Kinky Bet

©2013 Maggie Nash

Erica’s head was spinning a short time later when she found herself standing in a group of gorgeous people, drinking and laughing more than she’d ever done in her life. Maybe it was the new look her friends had thrust upon her. More likely it was the third margarita she was sucking through a straw like a Slurpee. She’d discovered that she didn’t even have to say all that much when half her boobs were hanging out of her blouse. Funnily enough the men were falling over themselves to speak to her. Considering she wasn’t showing any of her usual reticence, it must have been at least in part owing to the margaritas, but she really did feel different.
What the heck, she was having fun. She tapped Nicole on the shoulder, gesturing for her to join her in a recently vacated booth.
As Nicole sat down opposite her, Erica grasped her hand. “Thanks for a great night, Nic. You’re a good friend, you know that?”
“Hey, no worries, sweetie. You deserve some fun.”
“Yes, I am having fun. Who would have thought?”
“Yeah, who woulda?” Nicole giggled, as they clinked glasses. “I always knew you had it in you, and not just because of the margaritas. Just make sure you hold on to the new attitude, okay?”
“A few exotic drinks and letting my hair down on one occasion doesn’t really count as a life change, Nic, so I can’t promise I won’t go back to my old boring ways.”
Nicole gave her a wicked smile. “Not to worry, my friend. I have an idea that will blast those boring ways out of the water for good. Are you game?”
“Stop smirking at me, you’re making me nervous!”
“C’mon Erica. Play along, it’ll be fun.”
“I have a feeling I’m going to regret this,” she said before picking up her glass, draining the last of it and slamming it down on the table. “What did you have in mind?”
Nicole leant back against her seat. “For this to work you have to promise me you won’t back out on me.”
Erica laughed. “Now you’re really making me nervous.”
Her friend’s expression was serious. “You’ll just have to trust me. Would I ask you to do anything I wouldn’t do myself?”
A large flock of butterflies took up residence in Erica’s stomach, but one look at her best friend’s mischievous grin and she couldn’t refuse her. Not this time. Besides, she’d had fun so far tonight, hadn’t she? “Okay.” Gulp. “I think.” As her mother used to say— in for a penny in for a pound. She took a deep breath and spoke quickly before she changed her mind. “All right, let me have it. What do I have to do?”
“I was thinking of a little wager.”
“What? You mean a bet?”
“Bet, wager…the results are the same.”
“But why a bet? Why not just get me to do some little task?”
“Because a bet raises the stakes. Win or lose, it has more of an impact. Don’t look so worried. It’s just a little more incentive for you, sweetie.”
“I don’t know about this.”
“Oh come on, Erica. You can’t back out now, you agreed.”
She couldn’t resist her when she showed her that little girl pout. “Fine. So what do I have to do?”
“I’ve decided to add a bit of competition into the mix now that I’ve got your attention.” She checked her wristwatch. “Your task is simple. Okay, it’s nine thirty p.m. You have until ten thirty p.m. to pick a man you’ve never met before, grab him by the collar, and kiss him senseless.”
The blood rushed to Erica’s head until all she heard was the pounding of her pulse in her ears. Had Nic really just asked her to get up close and personal with a complete stranger? She reached out to take a sip of her drink, but her hand shook so much she gave up, putting her traitorous limb on her lap under the table. Breathe. Just breathe. “What happens if I don’t do it in time?”
“Oh this is the fun part. If you don’t make it in time, then I get to choose a suitable punishment.”



BIO:

I’m Maggie Nash and I write romance novels. Some of them are suspenseful, some are pretty hot, and some of them are a little bit kinky, but what they all have in common is a fun, romantic ending.

I started writing more by accident than design when one day I ran out of books to read so I started writing one myself. And boy am I glad I did, because writing has become a huge part of my life.

I live with my family on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales in Australia. You can find me most days having a cappuccino at the beach!


Sounds fantastic, and with a cover like that, I bet it'll be flying off the cyber shelves!