Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review of Naughty Hot Shots: Love Bite by Ashlynn Monroe

I love these Naughty Hot Shots. Sometimes we get too busy to give a longer story the attention they deserve, which is why these shorts are fantastic. Ms Monroe has added a third notch in the proverbial bed post to which I delegate these wonderful pieces. Not only is this a story I can read quickly in what little time I can spare, it is very hot and has vampires, which is almost always a selling point to hook my interest.

Once my attention was reeled in, Ashlynn’s fantastic style of writing and intriguing plot kept me from distraction. She clearly has a firm grasp on the BDSM and D/s lifestyle, and it’s apparent in the natural flow of her story, the emotions of the characters coming through in their actions and speech. It’s always a joy reading about a subject the author has obviously researched thoroughly, or knows from personal experience.

The twist from Master Creator to gift is delightfully delicious, and Ashlynn does well to brush over eighty years with just enough information of what had happened in between. This has the possibility of being a full length novel, yet its short length has left nothing necessary out. All the same, I didn’t want it to end. I easily could have lost myself for hours in Ms Monroe’s writing and I will have to give myself the chance one day!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent review Phoenix :-) Sounds like it should be on EVERYONE'S TBR hehehe

    *bites n kisses*

    ReplyDelete